- Experience managing the construction of unit blocks and other high-profile residential projects
- A reputation for developing safe and cost-effective designs
- Proven capacity with regard to major industrial sector projects, including the design and erection of 6,000+ square-metre tilt-up warehouses for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve a wide range of technical engineering issues, including issues with regard to building designs and compliance with strict consent conditions
- Experience functioning as a professional expert witness in the Land & Environment Court
- Specialist knowledge with regard to the development and implementation of flood analysis, flood mitigation plans and effective flood mitigation work in a range of contexts
Established in 1990, listed on the National Engineering Register for Civil and Structural Engineering, Engineering Sydney is led by Peter Talevski.
Peter has more than 30 years’ experience in the industry, recognised by his status as a Fellow of the Institute of Engineers Australia (FIEAust). He is also a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) with a commitment to ongoing education, training and professional development.